Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Becca Bill law in washington?

I think the law is bs.


Especialy the girl its her fault that that happened to her.


Im not tryeing to sound rude but seriousily.





:/


I missed so much school and been tardy so much and i skipped periods/


%26gt;.%26lt;!


But i have signed notes. AND i cant help being tardy. It just happens.


They gave me a paper to sign, to let my parents know how much i msised school.


I fi turn that in will my troubles be resolved? i cant help but miss school, cause im sick all the time.Becca Bill law in washington?
Lets separate the some things.





Missing school because you're sick si one thing. Missing school, and getting absences because of excessive tardies is something different.





';and been tardy so much and i skipped periods';





';AND i cant help being tardy. It just happens';





I believe if you quit horsing around between classes, and quit skipping periods, your sickness time would be a minuscule amount of time missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products