Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does my cousin Becca actually like me?

My cousin came down and shes nice fun and cool but it seems like she pays more attention to the dog than me. We used to be best friends but now it seems like we have drifted apart. Ok when i talk or something shell be like hmhm thats good. She blows me off all the time my brother who she doesnt really like she hangs out with him more than me. I dont get it. Can you tell me if sounds like my cousin likes me or if is just an act.Does my cousin Becca actually like me?
hmmmm





i have a cuz who is the same way


we were close


but now, we grew up and we're COMPLETE opposites


but what helps keep us together is talking about family matters


like how lame or embarrasing our dads are


and how borring family gatherings are


try talking about thatDoes my cousin Becca actually like me?
She may have a crush on your brother...
Ok believe me I have lots of cousins (17). When I was little I was really close with a girl my age, then I was close with a girl alittle older and then with a boy my age. Now I'm friends with the girl my age and the boy my age. Just find another cousin to hang with until she comes back to normal agian. Careful it may take some time!
Who cares if she likes you. The question you need to ask is, do you like yourself.
may be
IF YOURE CUTE SHE PROBABLY STILL LIKES U
some thing between the two of you has gone bad. You need to find a way to find out from her, what has gone wrong. If she still Ignores you and pays more attention to the dog, move on , and cut her out from your life. Why worry over some thing that has gone bad.
Sounds like your cousin may be a little older than you, so she may think it's not as cool to hang out with you now, don't take it too personally, it's her problem not yours. She is just going through a phase and she is not mature enough to understand it. So remember this when you get to her age how she hurt your feelings, so you won't do that to someone else. Remember your family is forever so don't harbor any bad feelings, just be patient and your relationship will be restored.
  • inc.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    tanning products