Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What do i do?I need help! Does Becca hate me?

4 years ago i moved to a different town. i was invited over by a girl named Ashly. We were good freinds for a while. she turned and made rumors about me and stuff like that. my friend turned to my enemy.there were only 4 other girls in my class and they soon hated me too. I had no friends, i was constantly being bullied and was suicidle.





after 3 years of it i got help and we moved to the jr.high school were there were more ppl.





i made friends. my best friend Becca and we were close so i told her everything except that i was suicidle becuz i thought that was too embarassing. Thursday night around 9:15 i called Becca to see if she wanted to sleep over at my house after cheer tryouts(the next day). She said she was busy because she had to go shopping with her mom saturday.





friday night(yesterday) we were at cheer tryouts and i over heard Ashly's sister saying Ashly was real excited Becca was sleeping at their house.


i was furious. My other friend Emily asked me wat was wrong-i told her.


it eventually went around and becca told emily,Ashly called her after i did. and becca ';forgot'; her mom canceled.


i was so angry i cried so much that night and I NEVER have cried at school before.that should say something.





Becca knew the following things:


1)Ashly was my worst enemy


2)i thought if becca hangs out with ashly then she would be like ashly


and..


3) i am very,very,very upset with becca





I'm afriad i will have a repeat of what happened the last 3years.HELP ME PLAESE!





thanx for answering!


鈾ddieWhat do i do?I need help! Does Becca hate me?
this happened to me too. this is what i did (it's kind of mean but it made me feel better):


i invited about five of my friends to mary's favorite mall. (mary was the girl who did this to me.) i told mary i was going to the mall the next day. mary asked if she could go and i said no. i told her i was going with my mom and my aunt and cousin. then on monday me and my other friends talked about how much fun we had at the mall on friday. mary got really mad and we got into this HUGE fight. but we worked it out and we are friends again. i know this isn't the best idea but it made me feel a lot better. it turns out mary only slept over at karli's to make me jealous because she was jealous of my new friend heather. she appologized at how much she had hurt me and we are now friends again. talk to becca and tell her how much this hurt your feelings. if she doesn't say sorry, then she is not a very good friends. good luck! hope this helps =)What do i do?I need help! Does Becca hate me?
conqear ur fears! hang out with other freinds! give her space! trie to understand her better!


and gooood luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products