Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Who wants to go out with my friend becca?

Only boys with long blond hair green eyes and no asians no ofenceWho wants to go out with my friend becca?
No offense, but why are you whoring your friend on Yahoo Answers?Who wants to go out with my friend becca?
Me! me!!





If she's not available, how about you???
Hmm picky.
What is up? Are you a yenta?
Why? Asians etc. can buy contacts and hair dye!
Tell her send me some p0rn to cbcnate@hotmail.com and i'll tell ya
try me plesssss! Superman
is she that desperate?!
desperate much?
I'm not saying that she is this can totally be coincidence but if you live in michigan and the city is westolive then the girl your trying set up already has a boyfriend.
Do you honestly think your friend would like knowing that you're trying to pimp her off? Give up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products