Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Becca W and other thought of puck bunnies?

Name the closest NHL team in your vicinity? Name your favorite NHL team and why? Lastly name a Scorer or playmaker, a defensive minded player and the goaltender of said team?Becca W and other thought of puck bunnies?
If she doesnt know... she wont answer... so I guess you get your results by her or them not answering.





Btw- those are easy Qs... most puckbunnies will know some of their team. Try asking about teams in their Division that they see 8 times a year!Becca W and other thought of puck bunnies?
-Dallas Stars





-Dallas Stars – I was born in NE Ohio and a Pens fan, moved to Texas when I was 12. When the Stars came to town in ’93 it took a long time for me to become a fan. It took a long time for me to accept Texans being hockey fans, but the Stars were the team I got to see every game, and before long I became a fan.





-Modano, Morrow, Lehtinen, Ribeiro, Richards, Zubov, Boucher, Turco.
I'm not even sure of the definition of a ';puck bunny'; but I assume its a girls/woman that only knows the names of hot guys that play hockey (??).





Anywho, Im a girl who loves hockey. The fact that some of the men that play it happen to be hot is just a bonus.





To answer the questions -


Closest team to where I live - San Jose Sharks





Favorite Team - Detroit Redwings. Why? Because I love them with my heart and my soul. Seriouslly I think my baby is going to be able to say Zetterberg before mama.








Whats a defensive ';minded'; player? Kind of an odd choice of words.





Anyways, I could name every player on the redwings, and some that are in the minors...








I have a guy at work that may qualify as a puck bunny...he's been going on and on about how much he loves the Flyers...today when he left he said ';Go Red and Black';....what an idiot








What would you call a puck bunny dude?
Seriously? You're going to acknowledge her enough to ask this? And/or read her answers?





Why do you care? Do you only exist to knock others down? Will it make you feel like a better fan to know that you're better than Becca W?
Puck Bunnies suck, I have them chained in my basement awaiting to be torched with a modified super soaker (it shoots fire, not water).








I live in Cleveland, inbetween Detroit, Columbus, and Pittsburgh.





I like all tree of those teams, but I love Detroit and Columbus the most.
Is it puck bunny season again? Lemme find my gun...





The closest team to me is the Minnesota Wild, but my favorite team is the Dallas Stars. My dad used to work as an off-ice official, so he'd get free tickets all the time, and he'd take me. Ribeiro, Modano, Richards, Lehtinen are all scorers/playmakers. Daley, Zubov, Boucher, Robidas are more of the defensive players, Ott's the agitator, and Turco is THE goaltender.





*I wondered where my fan club was. Hey, little fellas! I see only two of you have shown up so far...


*There's a third. I'm feeling the love!
Puck bunnies need to be executed one at a time.


The closest team to me is The Toronto Maple Leafs.


My favorite team is The Pittsburgh Penguins.


Malkin, Crosby, Malone, Hossa are all the scorers/play makers.


Gonchar, Letang, Orpik are the defensive minded players.


Marc Andre Fleury is the starting goaltender %26amp; Ty Conklin is the back up goaltender.
Closest NHL Team - Pens


Favorite Team and why? - Pens...I was brought up as a Pens fan in the 90's....*gasp* I was a Jagr fan...but he lost his appeal when he lost his mullet.


Scorer/playmaker - Sid, Geno, TK, Max, Bugsy, Staal, Ruuts...


Defensive minded player - Gonchar


Goaltender - Starter MAF....Back-up Conks....Waste of space Sabu
Don't bother trying...





Hurricanes. Favorite team: Hurricanes. Local team.


Scorer: Eric Staal (passing and faceoffs improving though) Playmaker: Rod Brind'Amour


Defensive player: Glen Wesley


Goalie: Cam ward, the Starter for Team Canada today. (winning 4-1 at the end of the second)
Closest: NY Rangers


Favourite: NY Rangers ( my father likes them so I grew up on them )


Scorer: ( recently, in the playoffs ) Jagr


Defensive Minded: Chris Drury, come on.


Goaltender: Henrik Lundqvist





haha yeah... Becca W... Sid is so dreamyyyy!!!
Puck bunnies are annoying.





The Red Wings are the closest team to me, %26amp; they're my favorite team because i grew up watching them. Hank, Pavs, Rafalski, Lidstrom, Franzen, Hasek, Homer, Chelios, Lilja, Osgood, etc.
1. San Jose





2. San Jose Sharks because they are local and awesome.





3. Cheechoo is a scorer and Thornton is the playmaker. Campbell is the defensive minded palyer and Nabokov is the shaky goalie at times.
Closest team to me: Philadelphia Flyers


Favorite NHL team: Flyers - they're my home team, I grew up with them, they are just amazing.





Scorer/Playmaker: Upshall, Briere, Carter and Umberger





Defensive player: Smith and Timonen : MARTY BIRON!
Are you talking about the wookiee that hung out with Han Solo? I dont think shes a puck bunny.Wait...I dont think shes a she.


http://kimskorner.zed1.net/albums/Answer…


Or is that Ovie?





Also-Theres alot of girls on this board that know there hockey.Cat is definitely one of em.
closest: blackhawks


Favorite: blackhawks, because ive always been


scorer/playmaker: leading goal scorer - patrick sharp, points - patrick kane, playmake - jonathan toews


defense: duncan keith


goaltender: khabibulin
Closest: Maple leafs





Favourite:Toronto Maple Leafs because i grew up watching them and i alwils will be a fan!





Scorer/playmaker: Mats Sundin- captain and leadind scorer on the team





Defensive: Kaberle definately





Goalteander:Toskola
Closest team. The Florida Panthers.


Favorite team The Florida Panthers, I grew up watching the Red Wings though, The still have a place in me


Scorer =Olli Jokinen


Defense=Mike Van Ryn


Play maker = David Booth


Goalie=Craig Anderson
New Jersey Devils


I'm a Devils fan becasue I live in New Jersey and my whole family likes the Devils.


Zach Parise, John Madden (defensive minded), Colin white (actual defenseman) Martin Brodeur.
New York Islanders


New York Islanders b/c they're the closest lol


Bill Guerrin


Chris Campoli


Rick DiPietro!
Whose Becca W?





--jay k-- thanks! Now i know why i didn't notice it the first time.
I think we scared her away lol





*TDK- look a few questions down
stupidity only breeds stupidity. stupidity is not a word.





that being said i agree with some of the other responses here.





i don't discriminate against women who watch sports for the men, and also guys who watch women play sports for the tights (i can't say boobs. uh. what is up with this site) and the buttocks (i can't say ***)-sets of the women involved.





toronto maple leafs.





we're in the ne divi of the est conf. and this year we came in 12 only 4 spots and 12 points behind the stupid tampa bay lightning for the steven stamkos sweepstakes.w/e. which just guarantees us more years of bottoms up!





toronto maple leafs. born and raised blue and white.





sundin's our main scorer (obviously he's our c), other previous scorers on our team are sittler, keon, salming, armstrong, ellis, mahovlich, pully, kenny, vaiver.





*the current toronto maple leafs are in need of a revival and need anything from a goal scorer, a great backup goalie, defencemen who don't make mistakes, oh and also centers, wingers, everything. you name it we need it. but i guess first we need a stupid new gm, we need the otpp to disappear, and some people on the mlse board to also disappear, and hmm what else, a revival of those in charge of drafting, and the curse that some ottawa senators/habs fans have put on our team to disappear.





A playmaker on our team is Mats Sundin. surprise there. okay i can't keep saying sundin for everything so i'll say antropov, tucker, kaberle, and mccabe, with honours going to pinikoravsky, steen and some marlies like devy, tlusty, moore, earl, and also jason blake when he felt like playing for this team, which was rare.





Defensive minded players are kaberle, mccabe some other people i will not mention aside from ian white who gets don cherry's vote...and a little bit of props to pavel kubina (trade his butt). our up and coming d is anton stralman and bates bettaglia, if they bring him up.





our current goalies are vesa toskala (we like him), andrew rayzor raycroft (never mind that he's from ontario...we don't want him).





espn says we're the most hated team in hockey...i can't imagine why. we have the most loyal fans who breed blue and white fever in their families for generations on end...my future family will also be a part of this unpopular trend.





some previous leafs include fuhr, murphy, moore, mcdonald, stanley, sittler, sawchuck, adams etc...the who's who of hockey have been leafs players/involved in building the team.





conn smythe, frank selke, jack adams awards.





i just heared this yesterday from bob mccowan on prime time sports where he said management won't be happy about this bad news, haha but that they'll continue to put mediocre teams on the ice and that they will still continue to build condos and stretch themselves over other endeavours like the raps and toronto fc.





';2008 survey by ESPN The Magazine on rewarding fans, the Leafs were ranked 121st out of the 122 professional teams in the Big Four leagues. Teams were graded by stadium experience, ownership, player quality, ticket affordability, championships won and ';bang for the buck';; in particular, the Leafs came last in ticket affordability.';








die hard leafs fans love the leafs regardless. blue and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products