Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Whats a good myspace name for the name Becca?

okay.


so right now my name for myspace is: It's Becca.


and i really want to find a new one.


but like i dont want it to have tons of weird symbols,


or look like i am stupid.


I want to have it be original


but still from one of you.


if you could help me that would be awesome.


I'm open to thinking about any name.





btw,


my myspace is


www.myspace.com/


umm_uchoose





so if you want to look at my page and help me go ahead.


I'll add you also.Whats a good myspace name for the name Becca?
i like what you have!!


do u mind telling me where u got ur layout? ive been looking for one kinda like that....REAL CUTE!!Whats a good myspace name for the name Becca?
Bekk-uH%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products