Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I am wrighitng on my friend Becca's acount but i have a question about a guy I NEED HELP!?

ok i am 12 and he is 15 and i have a total crush on him i he has spent 5 weeks with me over the summer because my brother and him are best friends and i have learnd a lot about him and he has learned a lot about me and i kinda saw him naked by accedent and ever sence we have been holding hands snuggling i think i love him but i asked my friend who has dated a lot and she said it is a bad i should not date him because she dose not want me hurt or pregnent i understand that and i respet her because sh is a grade higher then him and knows him some what but i reallly like him and he likes me back and imight want to stop being a vergian with himI am wrighitng on my friend Becca's acount but i have a question about a guy I NEED HELP!?
just think before you act.... cuz there's no rewind...I am wrighitng on my friend Becca's acount but i have a question about a guy I NEED HELP!?
Hi, first of all you are way to young to be having sex. What happened to the days of waiting? Second, if you can't spell virgin then you should probably stay one. Third 5 weeks isn't long enough to tell if your in love. Please think about this before you do anything. You don't want to be pinned as a slut or whore before you ever get to High School.
I think your friend is right. lossing your virginity is a major step. I thought i was ready to lose my virginity to this guy that i thought i was just madly in love with, and i ended up with two kids.


Im 19 and to be honest with you a real guy not a boy but a man wants to be eith a girl that is still a virgin. A real man isn't turned off by it. It's just my opinion but i think you should wait give it more time like maybe a year or two before you jump in it like that.
Hi


I am 16, and I remember my first crush on a guy too. I remember how I felt I was totally in love with this guy who I thought was really hot. We spent a bit of time together, but then we broke up. I never did more than kiss and hug him, and I am glad of that. I am a virgin, and I will stay that way until I get married. That way sex is something special with my husband.


By all means snuggle up to him and kiss him. But don't do any more than that.


B
This is something that you really should talk to your parents about. They could definetly have good advice for you on why you shouldn't have sex with him. You are young and have a long road ahead of you don't make it harder than it needs to be by making choices that you will regret later.
this has go to be the longest sentence EVER!!
  • Can I publish iweb pages through any host
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    tanning products