Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My cousin Becca has a question.?

Becca says hi. lol


anyways I'm here with my cousin.


She noticed I had a yahoo!answers' account.


and she didnt want to make one, so she asked me for a favor to ask you guys,


If she ran/jogged/walked everyday for atleast an hour (shes planning on doing 2 hours) for 2 months, and stops eating junk food (soda, fast foods, candy,etc)


how much weight will she lose?My cousin Becca has a question.?
If she eats healthy and exercises then she should be able to be right at her appropriate weight....however, if she is very overweight she will still lose weight but it may take more than two months to get to her ideal weight. The only way to lose weight healthy is to burn more calories in a day then you eat. Cut out snacks after 5 and if your just munchy then eat a crunchy carrot or piece of celery with peanut butter. Good luck Miss Becca ( I have a niece named Becca). Oh and drink water....NO soda!My cousin Becca has a question.?
It depends.


Try figuring out a weight that would be best for your Cousin Becca.


Calculate her BMI, (Body Mass Index) using a BMI Calculator.


http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/


If you're cousin is at a normal BMI she should just exercise and eat regularly but if she is overweight, just exercise until she is at a normal BMI
idk.. 10?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products