Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Rebecca or Becca?

Do guys like Rebecca or Becca better just wondering?Rebecca or Becca?
both will be fineRebecca or Becca?
rebecca
Ruby! =) no scherzo.. vai tranquilla con Rebecca.. 猫 pi霉 formale
Well, my real name is Rebecca, but i hate being called Rebecca. I dont know, i really think it depends on what you look like. Like all the Beckys i know are all dorky and mean, but I dont know any rebecca's or beccas. I would have to say it depends on what you think. But I like Becca, only becuase thats my name. lol.
doesn't matter. what do you like?
Becca is cute. Rebecca is a bit boring.
Go with Becca.
I've never heard my mate being called Rebecca before - ever !! how weird is that !! its just Becca or Becks
Don't know about guys but i prefer Rebecca
my eldest is called Rebecca but she likes to be called Bex.I guess it depends on which they prefer.
Who cares what guys like? Sweetie, what do you like? Becca or Rebecca? Don't try to be what guys like or you will end up with the wrong guy. Be who you are - decide what name best suits you and use that name. Good men, when looking for potential wives, want women who are sure of themselves, who are confident, who know who they are and what they want - be that and you will attract the right sort of guy and not the wrong sort! The wrong sort will pull you down making sure you are never confident and always insecure. The right guy will build you up and let you be the beautiful person you are! Be confident and know who you are - are you a Becca? or a Rebecca? You decide!
Rebecca. Familiar acquaintences will shorten it anyway.
well it's really up to you what name you want society to recognize you by. i prefer to have my birth name, so people would know my real name. it seems more appropriate for your mates to call you by your nicknames.
Well my name is Rebecca and I prefer Rebecca or Beccy, but not really Becca and I don't like Bec at all. But as for guys, I don't know. My boyfriend calls me all sorts of things!
Rebecca.
becky is even better .
Rebecca is more professional, Becca is more for friends and family
rebbeca
Becky is nice
Becca
My daughter is called Rebecca but we always call her Bex, except when she is in trouble then its Rebecca!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products