Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you like the name Rebecca or Becca?

Which one is better, Rebecca or Becca? My real name is Rebecca, but everyone calls me Becca . . . thinking about changing it.Do you like the name Rebecca or Becca?
I like them both stick with Becca while you are young as you get older people will start calling you Rebecca and you closest friends will call you BecsDo you like the name Rebecca or Becca?
Rebecca is a really nice name. I'm not fond of the nickname Becca, though :-/ Sounds like a the name of a housemaid in a historical fiction (not sure why)
I like Rebecca
Rebecca definetly.
Rebecca
Rebecca.
Becca
rebecca
rebecca
rebecca
rebecca
rebecca
Rebecca is also common in Sweden
becca
We like the name Becca since its cool and not as formal but Rebecca is really nice 2. you should only use it if have a preppy personality
stick to Rebecca!
Rebecca is better.
Rebecca. Becca is very yuky.
becca.


short and easy
Leave your professional name as Rebecca. Allow those close to you to call you Becca.
Rebecca , that way you can do dif. kinds of nicknames


becky, becca, etc.
sorry neither
becky
I like them both. Rebecca is your name, but becca is a nickname. Dont change it i think its cute.
neither
i like becky becca in spanish means grant
Rebecca but Becca for short
keep it like that.......my friends name is Rebecca but she goes by Becca(: if i were you. i would keep it.
Both cool
I like Rebecca better...but if you are thinking of changing it... try Isabella.
Neither. Both your names suck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products