Saturday, December 5, 2009

What name do you like better, Taylor, Ariel, Kelli, or Becca?

Just curious.What name do you like better, Taylor, Ariel, Kelli, or Becca?
TaylorWhat name do you like better, Taylor, Ariel, Kelli, or Becca?
I like Ariel. But then I'm a little mermaid fan.
I don't care for Becca at all. Ariel and Kelli are reasonable enough. If I had to pick from the four for a daughters name I would clearly choose Taylor. Its sophisticated yet cute.
why don you check on net for the source and history of the name?


it gives a great help


for me?


Ariel
ariel is da best i think cuz i think of the lil mermaid
Taylor or Kelli
kelli...sound really cool..i have a cuzn name kelly...
Becca is a sort of cute name in a nick-name sort of way
Too many Taylors,


Too many Kellies,


Too many Beccas,


I like Ariel!!!!!!!!
Kelli! That's the best name out of the rest of the weird names lol, but Becca is ait too.
TAYLOR = Your name!
becca
Don't like Becca or Kelli. Taylor and Ariel are okay.
Taylor, it's the only name that sounds reasonable when you imagine yourself going in for an interview. Kelli and Becca are too childish. Ariel is just an odd name, though little mermaid fans would say ';Choose Ariel, Ariel for the Sea!'; ridiculous, choose Taylor.
taylor
I have always liked the name Taylar
I think Taylor is the nicest name of the four you've mentioned
becca
I have three best friends with the name of becca. I like it, but my older sister is named the same so it kinda ruins it. lol. I don't like ariel because of ariel the little mermaid. i'm all about cinderella. anyway, I think Kelli is so cute and Taylor is unique and fun.
FOR A GIRL OR A BOY I GUESS GIRL...SO becca
Kelli
I like Taylor but I also like Kelli.I don't much like Ariel. :)
Ariel cuz it a pretty name and different
taylor, couse that is what i named my sister
TAYLOR
Ariel
I like Taylor and Ariel
I like Kelli,and Ariel there very cute names and there tropical names as well. Becca is kind-of boring there are so many.


I think Taylor is a guys name no of fence if u wnted it 2 b a girls name
Ariel is a better name because it sounds most beutiful. It would be an excilent choice for that beutiful little girl.
Taylor cause it sounds cute and I would pick it if I'd have to pick my name or Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products