Saturday, December 5, 2009

My name is Rebecca but I'm sick of it. I'm thinking of going by Becca or Becky. Which sounds best?

Rebecca is nice.





Becky is lame, with definite lower-class white female connotations. The only person with the name Becky should be a big haired fatty wearing stone-wash jeans tucked into their slouch socks. Someone perfect for the name Becky is from Michigan or Ohio and talks in a faux Valley Girl accent and punctuates their sentence with a smack or pop of their Carefree gum. Someone perfect for the name Becky is 56 years old and likes to eat lunch at the corn dog stand at the mall after she gets her acrylics done at the Vietnamese salon where she never tips.





Becca is o.k., but I don't really like it either. It reminds me of Corky's sister from Life Goes On.





What about Beck or Becks or even Bex?My name is Rebecca but I'm sick of it. I'm thinking of going by Becca or Becky. Which sounds best?
Becca sounds fun and spirited!


Becky is more like the nice girl next door (not there's anything wrong with that!)





I know you're tired of Rebecca right now, but you may find that you evenutally decide to go back to it. Perhaps when your older. I think it's a beautiful name, however you've got to go with what makes you happy now! Have Fun!My name is Rebecca but I'm sick of it. I'm thinking of going by Becca or Becky. Which sounds best?
Im a Becky, just plain ol' Becky, my Mom didn't like Rebecca and I've hated answering questions as ';I'm just Becky'; my whole life. So I've thought about changing my name to Rebekah, (I like the biblical spelling for some reason).





I sign all email Beck, because the Y at the end makes me sound like an 8 year old and not an adult!





And Becca just doesn't fit who I am, so I go w/Beck. However, not knowing any thing about you, I do prefer Becca to Becky! (I have 36 years of the name Becky to dislike!)





Good luck and go with what suits your personality best.


Are you sweet and cute? Then Becky


Are you serious but fun, maybea little mysterious? Then go Becca!
I think Rebecca is a pretty name, but if you must go by a nick name, I like Becca. Becky is pretty as well, so no matter which you choose, either is good. I personally prefer Becca though. Good Luck, Let me know which you choose!
BeccaBeccaBeccaBeccaBeccaBeccaBeccaBecca鈥?Becca - sounds the best
My ex had the same name... She called her self Becca which I didnt like to begin with but learned to like.. my parents always called her Becky which i never liked either.. :D





I just called her Bec
Becca definetly. Becky reminds me of an old librarian UG! ^_^
becca sounds way better than becky, becky


sounds a little too childish
Becca,because becky is so old fashioned..


Rebecca is a pretty name you should just keep it,or maybe go by a middle name!
I lke Becca - it is more unusual and it is fun.
theres 2 girls in my skool named rebecca nd everyone calls them becca. i personally dont like becky but its ur choice:)
Becky.
Becky.
becky becky becky!


love that name :D
100% becca!
Becca
Becca
Becky
Becky
Becca
Becca
Becca
Becca
Becky!
Becca
I like becca better... i also have a friend named rebecas and we all just call her Bec with is also kinda cool.
Becca





Then your nickname could be Chewbecca! :D
are you like 12? becca nd becky are fine if your a tween. but a grown woman wouldn't do that to herself. got a middle name?
Becca for sure. It's more modern and Becky sounds a little bit like an older name.
becky
becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products