Friday, December 11, 2009

Is Becca going to be sent down in Hollyoaks?

I can't be arsed to watch the whole trial...Is Becca going to be sent down in Hollyoaks?
Yes - according to many reports, she's going to prison - and due to die around Easter.Is Becca going to be sent down in Hollyoaks?
I hope not, I want her to get off, and Justin to realise his mistake, and for them to get back together and be all happy and in love :)
Nooooo she can't possibly. It would be a severe injustice.


You know what these programmes are like though all doom and gloom. What story lines would they be left with if she doesn't though.
Yes she goes to prison after having baby
Oh because we know the answer because I can see into the future!





I predict she will be hit by a bus... any other offers?
who knows,,depends on what jake does to justin
yeah she does, i think she gets about 12 years

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products