Friday, December 11, 2009

I need help with me best Friend Becca?

me and my best friend becca are having a lil problem Well i like Dis kid cody and so dose she Wat should i doooooooI need help with me best Friend Becca?
if i were yu i wouldnt let a simiple boy get in da way of yur friendship there alwaysz will be boys but there is only one best friendI need help with me best Friend Becca?
The both of you should back off him, or else it will tear your friendship apart in the long run, guarentee.
well really i been there done that so i just say that whoever the boy likes do but be aware that if he doesnt like you then just be there for your friend
whoeva gets him first den dats who gets him....jus playin...maybe neither one of yall should get him cause it could mess up ur friendship....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products