Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My friend Becca oh my jonas what do i do?

Well we are going to do a full body inspection here, starting with the abnormally large feet. Now during the day my screwed up friend tends to hump her feet. I know very gross. but for some reason guys find it attractive and she names each of her legs and strokes her guys with them. i dont know why they like it but it gets on my nerves because her feet arent that special. and she almost made us die when she drove with them. what do i do.My friend Becca oh my jonas what do i do?
This one is just sooo beyond the realm of Yahoo answers.My friend Becca oh my jonas what do i do?
Buy your friend some socks. She'll think you like her and you will know that you are just covering up her feet.
Freaky!
just deal with it but if her behavior does not change tell her how u feel and if she does not change try to aviod her.
Your question doesn't make any sense.
I think ur friend needs some help there
tell her how you feel. and to be honest yes she needs help she is in love with her feet by the sound of it?
ummmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products