Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is It Just Me Or Is It Wherever a Becca Is There Is An Emma?

Ok I have Best Friend Emma and...


There is a girl at my school called Becca And She Has A Best friend Emma and we are all like superior to each other.(we really are)


I was also Reading In A magazine about a girl who was called Becca had a sister called Emma.


This might sound coincidental but is there always a Emma And Becca thing??


Thanks?Is It Just Me Or Is It Wherever a Becca Is There Is An Emma?
Well I am an Emma, my sister is a Becca and my friend gets called Becca or Becky too (but both their names are Rebecca) and I have another friend called Emma who is friends with BeckyIs It Just Me Or Is It Wherever a Becca Is There Is An Emma?
This is strange but my cousin's cousin's are called becca and emma and their best mates aswell.
yeh =]


heres one for you


cause i am called emma =]


but you probably knew that with your super emmadar =]


*sniggers*
Oh my word!


You should publish your profound theory immediately! That's the sort if thing Einstein was trying to work out but then he got caught up with all the relativity...
My mother (God bless her) was named Emma and my daughter is called Rebecca although everyone calls her Becki
It might just be a convenience.
lol! good one!
my best friend is called rebecca xx
And my name is Emma Rebecca so i could agree with u.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products