Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do you say I eat breakfast with my friend becca and my brother garrett in spanish??? thankss:)?

best answer will be chosenn thanks :)How do you say I eat breakfast with my friend becca and my brother garrett in spanish??? thankss:)?
I eat breakfast with my friend Becca and my brother Garrett.





Yo desayuno con mi amiga Becca y mi hermano Garrett.How do you say I eat breakfast with my friend becca and my brother garrett in spanish??? thankss:)?
Yo como desayuno con mi amiga becca y mi hermano garrett.



Yo tomo desayuno con mi amiga Becca y mi hermano Garrett.
Desayuno con mi amiga Becca y mi hermano Garrett.
Yo como desayuno con mi amiga Becca y mi hermano Garerett
Yo tomo desayuno con mi amiga Rebecca y mi hermano Garret.
Yo tomo desayuno con mi amiga Rebecca y mi hermano Garret
  • inc.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    tanning products