Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Would Bexi be a cute name to go by for people named Rebecca/Becca?

If you have any other nicknames for Rebecca please add them.


Thanks.Would Bexi be a cute name to go by for people named Rebecca/Becca?
Bexi sounds like a prescription drug or something.





Beck, Becca or something totally different like Rebe or Reba would be better than Bexi.Would Bexi be a cute name to go by for people named Rebecca/Becca?
Most of my friends call me Becca. I am not really a Becky type I guess you could say. When I was little my cousins called me BecBec. (Don't ask me why. I have no clue. And no I don't like being called that now.) My husband picks on me and calls me Reba just to torment me. He also calls me Rayray (I have no clue where he got that from!) or Peaches. He mainly calls me Peaches. I am his Georgia peach and he is my yankee from New York. (Yankee affectionately.) My best friend calls me Becks. She has always called me that. I have a lot of nicknames.
My name is Rebecca, and for some reason my friends call me Berocca lol and Beccy Boo, Boo, Becket the Wrecket lolz and I think that Bexi is so adorable.





:)
It's cute at first glance, but she could be called ';Sexy Bexi';.





I like Becca, Beck, Becky, and I've also heard Rekah, but I don't really like that nickname.
I think it is a cute nick name.... maybe Reba like the singer, or Becks like the soccer player.





Man I sound like i read tabloids! lol I like Becksy, or Bexi - its different.
My oldest goes by a combination of her first and middle names: Rebecca-Anne Katherine is shortened to - BeccaKate
a lot of ppl i know whose name is Becca or Rebecca go by Bex/Becks.
Reba
Bexi looks like a species of insect...................





By now Bekki?
That just sounds like a stripper name.
Sure why not? sounds cute.
that's dumb

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products