Friday, December 11, 2009

In Big Brother : who wants luke and becca to come a couple?

no way rebecca can do much better than that by the way has anyone on here ever had a violation my fella goes on the football section and he has had a couple being the opinionated soul he is bless him do you lose points? is there a limit to how many you can have?In Big Brother : who wants luke and becca to come a couple?
I would'nt mind being her other half after seeing that video of her on BBBM last night!!!.In Big Brother : who wants luke and becca to come a couple?
That should be interesting but I am not sure if Rebecca would eat him alive or not!!!
Strewth no!





It would be very weird indeed.


But poor Bex, she is so gagging for a bit of action isn't she?
I do!
Not Luke and Becca - they have made that perefectly clear!
What the...............


No way!


Save Luke for me lmao
Not be I dont like her that much! He is sweet!
aw they are both adorable, they'd suit each other well!
awww yeh never thought of that i lovee them toooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products