Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Have you used BECCA cosmetics products?

Hey girls i was wondering if any of you have tried BECCA cosmetics products and what you think of it. Thanks!Have you used BECCA cosmetics products?
I have- I just bought a whole bunch when Sephora clearanced them out @ 75% off. My favorites out of the stuff I got are-





Pressed Shimmer Powder- Gypsy and Angel- it gives my skin a nice glow. The powders are finely milled and easy to apply.


Jewel Dust- These are loose pigments- I love them, they are easy to apply and pigmented.


Compact Concealer- this is heavy duty concealer it covers my dark circle and blemishes very well. Comes in a ton of colors.





Overall I think this is a very nice high quality brand- for the things I listed above I would buy them at full price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products