Friday, December 11, 2009

My name is Rebecca but I'm sick of it. I'm thinking of going by Becca or Becky. Which sounds best?

Rebecca is a nice old fashioned name.





Reba and Becky both sound like redneck hick names. I especially dislike the name Becky. Reba is just ridiculous and will forever be associated with Reba McIntyre.





Becky is lame, with definite lower-class white female connotations. The only person with the name Becky should be a big haired fatty wearing stone-wash jeans tucked into their slouch socks. Someone perfect for the name Becky is from Michigan or Ohio and talks in a faux Valley Girl accent and punctuates their sentence with a smack or pop of their Carefree gum. Someone perfect for the name Becky is 56 years old and likes to eat lunch at the corn dog stand at the mall after she gets her acrylics done at the Vietnamese salon where she never tips. Becky's husband is unemployed and never wears a shirt and has been featured on COPS, but she'll never leave him because she luuuuvvs her huzzzzbin.





Becca is o.k., but I don't really like it either. It reminds me of Corky's sister from Life Goes On.





What about Beck or Becks or even Bex?My name is Rebecca but I'm sick of it. I'm thinking of going by Becca or Becky. Which sounds best?
If my name was Rebecca, I'd probably have my friends call me Becca (or Becky every now and then), but I would write Becky on my school papers for the most part, but still Becca sometimes!! Haha well I guess what I'm saying is that they both sound great!!My name is Rebecca but I'm sick of it. I'm thinking of going by Becca or Becky. Which sounds best?
Becca is part of your name, spelled right and all. I also like your name the way it is! My name is Leah, Leah and Rebecca were sisters in the Bible.


I have a good friend named Becca as well, I like her name and always have. Good luck!
I think you should go by Becca.


My name is also Rebecca, and if I'm not being called by my actual name, then it would be Becca.


Some other nicknames I've been given are Becs and Reba. (:


Hope this has helped,


- Rebecca W.
My name is Rebecca, too, and my friends call me different variations, such as Beks, Becca, Bekita, Rebeccs, Bekkers, etc. I really don't like Becky, though.
I like the name Rebecca a lot, it's very pretty. If my name was Rebecca, I would go by Becca, though. I think it's the best nickname for Rebecca.
I suppose I'm alone in this, but I like Rebecca, beautiful name.


.
my name is rebecca too! i go by Becca though...but sometimes my friends call me Beks because my name is Rebecca Elizabeth K_____ so my initials..bek with an s added
Well Becca is trendy right now and o.k., but I like Becky.


Another suggestion: Reba, or


use yr middle name if you have one.
Becca is an awesome Nick Name. Becky sounds ';country';.
Becky sounds more mature than Becca, so if you're over 20 I'd go with Becky, if your a kid I'd do Becca.
Becca better, baby.
I think you should have people call you Becca. Because after all your name is Rebecca and it goes with your name.


good luck =]]
Definitely, Becca. Becky, anything that ends with the long ';e'; sound is babyish.
Becca
I prefer Becca.
Becca and Becky.
Becca, is better


(:
Bec or Becca are really cute nicknames!!
becky
becca
I like Becca. Becky sounds like a big mouth obnoxious chick.
Becki. :-)
I like Becca better.
I like Becca. I think Becky sounds a little 1980's-ish. If that makes any sense.
Becky spelled as Bekki. I love that name.
Becca is cute. Or Reba? Or your middle name maybe?
Becca.





Why did you ask think 3 times???
Reba Ree BA
I like just Bec
Becca. It works no matter what your age may be! I like it!
  • inc.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    tanning products