Friday, December 11, 2009

My name is Rebecca but I'm sick of it. I'm thinking of going by Becca or Becky. Which sounds best?

Rebecca is nice.





Becky is lame, with definite lower-class white female connotations. The only person with the name Becky should be a big haired fatty wearing stone-wash jeans tucked into their slouch socks. Someone perfect for the name Becky is from Michigan or Ohio and talks in a faux Valley Girl accent and punctuates their sentence with a smack or pop of their Carefree gum. Someone perfect for the name Becky is 56 years old and likes to eat lunch at the corn dog stand at the mall after she gets her acrylics done at the Vietnamese salon where she never tips.





Becca is o.k., but I don't really like it either. It reminds me of Corky's sister from Life Goes On.





What about Beck or Becks or even Bex?My name is Rebecca but I'm sick of it. I'm thinking of going by Becca or Becky. Which sounds best?
Oh I actually like your name Hun,


But out of the two you have given, I probably would choose Becky. But then again if I were you I would go for something different like Reba.





...........Cheers.............My name is Rebecca but I'm sick of it. I'm thinking of going by Becca or Becky. Which sounds best?
Becky
Becky, but personally I love the name Rebecca. It's a really pretty %26amp; classy name.
Becky
Becca sounds better...Becky sounds...not so nice...
Becky.
Becky is a cute name
Becca !





Too many people have the name Becky, and Becca sounds way prettier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products