Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What do you think of just ';Becca'; for a girl?

Not Rebecca, just Becca. Do you think it works?What do you think of just ';Becca'; for a girl?
Becca sounds very nice and cute.I really like it..What do you think of just ';Becca'; for a girl?
I have a friend named rebecca and she only goes by becca, (can't stand being called rebecca) she also winds up getting called becky every once in a while, which she totally hates. Becca's a cute name and no one will mispronouce it :)
Name her Rebecca then at least she has the choice as an adult to go with the more adult sounding Rebecca instead of the childish Becca. Every Rebecca I knew growing up who went by either Becca or Becky now goes by Rebecca as an adult.
i dont really like it. but if you do dont listen to us were just bored idiots who have nothing better to do





- try names like - isabella, gianna, mia, lexi, audrina .....





hope i helped
I Like That But Probably When She Grows Up As A Teenager She Would Rather ';Beckiiee'; Instead Of Becka Because There's A Number Of Rebecca's And Beckiiee's And Becka's In My School And They All Prefur Beckiiee (: xOx
it's cute but, she would constantly be getting people asking ';oh is that short for Rebecca'; She would also have people calling her Rebecca all the tima
I like it. My name is Rebecca, and though I hate people just assuming they can call me Becca, I don't mind the name. It's different, but still classic.
Actually, I kind of like it. So many people are using weird-*** names for their kids now. It's like... I can't even make those noises with my mouth... come on!





So yeah, I like it!
Nah. Give her the full name, so she can have the cute nickname and also something more formal to use as an adult if he wants to.
I prefer Rebecca but Becca is better than just Becky
I like Rebecca and Becca being a nickname
It doesn't sound cute. Not really.


It sounds similar to the word in Spanish which means Shot.
its cute.





Becca Louise or Becca Jean would be really cute =]
I have known quite a few girls named Becca. It's a cute name but a little too common
I think it works. Its nice and it can still be shortened to becs.
Not really.
I don't really like it, sorry.
its cute, the only thing is people might mistake it for her name being Rebecca
too common
my name is becca. not rebecca. just becca. i think it works.
go with peyton...
I like it i think its cute, and im a guy :)
iv heard that before, sounds good.
ew.
its gross.
yea i think that is cute!!
i like it
i find it cute :)
  • inc.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    tanning products