Saturday, December 5, 2009

What did Becca in Superbad mean when she said ';I'm so wet';?

And then Evan goes ';yeah, they said that would happen in health.'; Wow I feel like an idiot asking this..What did Becca in Superbad mean when she said ';I'm so wet';?
You see son, when a man and woman are intimate, the man will get an erection. When the woman is excited she will naturally secrete juices around her vagina which will enable the man to insert himself into her.What did Becca in Superbad mean when she said ';I'm so wet';?
She's aroused.





If you're too young to know that, then you're too young to be watching that.
horny
lol ya she meant she was turned on
lol,,how old are you?
Wow...you sure you're 18?!I'm 14 and even I know that! Her pussy is wet because she got horny!!!








Wow...but,hey,you made me laugh =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products