Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Gh: Is Becca going to somehow turn out to be Emily?

Gh would deff do something like that!Gh: Is Becca going to somehow turn out to be Emily?
It's a soap..so anything is possible. I'm thinking that she's going to turn out to be Emily's twin. I forget the backstory on Emily's father, I think he was flakey though. I know her mom died of cancer. Maybe Emily's father separated the girls at birth for cash....who knows..





I just love Becca's reaction when everyone kept saying that she looked like Emily...it was kinda like ';Yeah, I know...I look like a dead girl';.Gh: Is Becca going to somehow turn out to be Emily?
You're right. GH would def do something like that. =) So far, the only spoilers I've read have said that Rebecca is the opposite of Emily and is her own person. I wouldn't be surprised if, down the road, it turns out she really is Em. That maybe Helena kidnapped her and then brainwashed her or something. In fact, I hope it does turn out she's Emily, b/c I liked her and thought she and Nik were perfect together. But for now, Em is dead and Rebecca is someone totally different.
It sounds like something GH would do, however, I did read that Natalia Livingston agreed to come back as long as it wouldn't be as Emily, so maybe Rebecca is Emily's 1/2 sister, because I don't remember if they ever mentioned her father. I know her mom Paige died of cancer, and then Em moved in and was adopted by the Q's, but I don't recall any info on her dad. Of course she'll be paired up with somebody new, I'd say Jason, but that is kind of sick since Em was Jason's sister!! Maybe she'll be paired of with Lucky, and that will cause a riff with Lucky %26amp; Nicholas...
No, I don't think so. I think natalia wanted to play someone completely different in order to come back. She will have to be related to Emily somehow though because people do not have identical twins that are unrelated. It's just not possible that they didn't come from the same egg.
I think that it might be some brainwashing twist since helena never wanted nik and her to get married. that or a long lost twin sister, remember em was adopted by the q's and we don't know much about her fam. only that her mom died of cancer....maybe her mom adopted her or something?


i would hate to think that it's just gonna be some chick that really looks like her, but no relation. that's sooo old school and i hope gh doesn't go there
Monica mentioned 'Emily never talked about having a sister' today...I'm along that line. We know Emily really died...and was adopted by Monica and Alan when her mother died of cancer in her early teens. It's possible she had a sister out there that she didn't know about.
I think she will turn out to be Emily's twin,and that their mother gave her up for adoption or she was raised by their father.I don't know what else they can do with this storyline,but on soaps,anything is possible!
Anything is possible and it is about time for Helena to pop up again. If she is involved it could happen.
she can't be, emily died...it was real, they burried her and everything


i dont see how they could make her come back
i think they have it like they are sisters because emily was adopted by the quartermaines
Even in soap world that would be pretty hard to accomplish.
I wouldn't be surprised at anything GH would do. I just wish they'd bring Alan back, and not as a spirit, or ghost.
I deff think she is a long lost twin.
Guza has said do not rule this out!
I hope not.
Of course, it's a soap opera!!
i'm not sure but i hope that she sticks around i love N.L. i'm glad to have her back at GH

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products