Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Why are so many girls who are named Becca so mean?

It seems like every time I meet any girls whose name is Becca, they're always all pissed, mad about something, and very bitter. What's up with this?Why are so many girls who are named Becca so mean?
As illogical as that is, I actually have met a few Becca's and they where all angry and bitter about something. Half of them where sort of obese.





I'm sure it was just a coincidence.





Russel - You know thats interesting because the only Becky I ever knew I had a huge crush on, and she was nice to me. But I was too afraid to make any moves back in middle school.Why are so many girls who are named Becca so mean?
Lol my mom's name is Rebecca and people call her Becca and she is a *****! Lol She is a bitter 32 year old lazy *****! And she acts like no guy is good enough for her!





But they are not all like that I met this girl named Becky at the park and she is nice! She is in I think High School.. I don't no what grade though.. I forgot! :) But she is a really nice girl !





H0P3 i H3LP3D! :p L0L
I once worked with a girl called Rebecca, everyone called her ';Bec';.


She was loud, outspoken and generally quite bombastic. I didn't like her much at all.
my ex was named Rebecca...and AIDS would not be a fair enough punishment for her evil ways.....I often debate e-mailing her new man intimate pictures of us (basically me DESTROYING her) just to simply **** her groove up.
I knew a teenage girl called becca when I was a kid. She lived across the street from me with her dirty bogan family.


She tried to make me watch her masturbate.


-WTF?
yout think becca is bad? try veronica,all women named veronica seem to be witches or feminists.
You can't be serious.
coincidence
R u wearing a t-shirt that says ';Becca's a B*tch?'; or ';Kill Becca?';
no idea but agree with you.
now that I think about it, I have never met anyone with that name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products